• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I like big gold

18 posts in this topic

That is a nice 1914S, congrats on the new Big Gold. (thumbs u

The St. Gaudens will always be Big Gold as will all Double Eagles - Nice ones Bob. (thumbs u

And Chad 26 is a good year too, they all are. (thumbs u

Here's one as well. One interesting item are the "dings" in the upper left quadrant of the Obverse which are impressions from the Stars of another St. Gaudens that left it's mark. (Didn't help the grade any though) MS 61

Rey

1907HighReliefObvMS61.jpg

1907HighReliefRevMS61.jpg

Nice big gold Chad and Rey that beauty has some interesting "falling stars" probably happened at the mint when it was hit by the edge of another Saint falling into the bag. :cloud9:

Beautiful Saints Chad, Stinky, and NWCS. Rey, I love the Roman numeral Saint. The Saints will always be the "big gold". It is a gorgeous design. (thumbs u

I thought so, too. I had seen enough 63s that I figured I could tell quickly if it was a borderline one. Now I just need to find some toned gold.