• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EBAY RANT - yes again - They are losing loads on ME ALONE!

9 posts in this topic

New posting 4 days till closing - Thought up some more additional information to include in the description to make it MORE accurate. I go to edit the auction PAGE - NOT - I guess you can NO longer edit the original POST from day ONE! They usually allow 24 hours till ENDING to add more pictures description etc ... NOW NOTHING AT ALL ATY TIME OF POSTING .

POINT being - MAKE SURE YOUR INITIAL POST IS EXACTLY AS YOU WANT IT

I am sorry I am not that perfect!

Are there any bids?

If someone has placed a bid, you can't edit the description. You can ADD ON to it, but you cannot edit the original description once someone has placed a bid.

If someone has placed a bid, you can't edit the description. You can ADD ON to it, but you cannot edit the original description once someone has placed a bid.

Yes, this is how it has always been.....

Paul

Paul

Argh .. Ebay Police ... Save me for I have sinned and forgot hehehehh

I do remember being able to edit BEFORE 24 hours of auction close on existing

items ... Perhaps bids were not involved hence the additional thinking :) to get bids ..hmmmmm..

Maybe it became an UNdocumented feature which I did not subscribe ... hmmm

I chalk it up to Ebay being Ebay ...

Rant Illeviated ... for the time being ! :D

Paul

Argh .. Ebay Police ... Save me for I have sinned and forgot hehehehh

I do remember being able to edit BEFORE 24 hours of auction close on existing

items ... Perhaps bids were not involved hence the additional thinking :) to get bids ..hmmmmm..

Maybe it became an UNdocumented feature which I did not subscribe ... hmmm

I chalk it up to Ebay being Ebay ...

Rant Illeviated ... for the time being ! :D

10_5_133.gif