• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sweet Toner I was sent to photo!!

19 posts in this topic

Here is a great toner I was sent to photo by bajjerfan.(PCGS Forums) Take a look and comment away. I love this coin!

1899 o Morgan PCGS MS64

tw1899o.jpg

tw1899oo.jpg

tw1899or.jpg

Opinions welcome. :) This is coin 2 of 7. All sweet coins!! Edited to add the obverse photo will be replaced.

Bruce, your photographic skills are truly amazing.

Sorry, but I don't like the coin. I don't care if it is NT, it looks like a botched job of paint-by-number.

Chris

Sorry, but I don't like the coin. I don't care if it is NT, it looks like a botched job of paint-by-number.

Chris

Everybody has an opinion. There are 7 beautiful coins in this box I got. This one if I had to pick one is the oddest of the bunch. None the less all 7 are nice. As for my photos I think I messed both sides up. Reshoot later on...

Chris

Everybody has an opinion. There are 7 beautiful coins in this box I got. This one if I had to pick one is the oddest of the bunch. None the less all 7 are nice. As for my photos I think I messed both sides up. Reshoot later on...

I'd love to see your photos of the other six. I only wish that I had your abilities with a camera.

Chris

Chris

I'd love to see your photos of the other six. I only wish that I had your abilities with a camera.

Chris

Camera pro or master? NOPE! But thanks for the nice comments!