• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JADE BANNED... Extra! Extra! Read all about it

74 posts in this topic

I think several times it has been. I moved all of my slab submissions to NGC after January and the first wave of bannings. I'm happy to see that this forum has more activity in it. I'll probably post around here a bit more. To the chagrin of some and to the "who cares" of the rest. smile.gif

He deserved to get banned. He dared to not promote the complete and total bull [!@#%^&^] that David Hall spews. He dared to show that PCGS made a mistake. He dared to ask to be compensated under the PCGS guarantee. Those are mortal sins according to scumbag David Hall.

I was told by someone close to PCGS that if you are a collector and need the guarantee, they will be there if it is a CLEAR mistake. If you are a dealer and need the guarantee they will tell you to go screw yourself blue and if you've got a problem with that you can bend over and do it again! Jade was a dealer which is why PCGS screwed him.

I noticed in another thread that David mentioned that he takes his son to Huntington Beach Coin Exchange for their Saturday bid board. I'm a member there, but I haven't been in a while. I think I will start going more often on Saturdays and see if I can meet up with David and devil.gif

Remember Greg, no knives, no guns, no sharpened PCGS slabs. 893whatthe.gif

I wonder how many PCGS dealers are going to dump their stock in the next few days? tonofbricks.gif

If PCGS cannot guarantee their submission times, their grading(Mark Feld's coin?) or their authenticity, what are they good for? In the near future, a boatload of PCGS coins just may come in for compensation at the same time, then PCGS just might disappear? foreheadslap.gif

I bet NGC executives are sleeping well tonight. sleeping.gif

TRUTH news.gif

Perhaps Dennis and James will discuss coins here now? If they already do and I am just too much of a nitwit to have noticed, I apologize in advance. foreheadslap.gif

I just posted the David Hall nazi picture over there.

Wonder if I'll get banned too.

27_laughing.gif Made me look! And yes, you are banned! You have no right to freely express yourself, no matter how strongly you feel you are justified. 27_laughing.gif

Leo

lol....evening Leo.

My real take on the handling of the Jadecoin complaint and the post I made across the street is that PCGS, by choosing to remain silent yet allowing the thread to play out for days and then killing it and banning the author appears to be unresponsive to complaints and embarrassed by their actions. I'm sure there are two sides to the Jadecoin issue, but they have chosen not to involve themselves on the boards and explain their position to their customers. They have decided to simply kill the post. They pulled a real boner. wink.gif

lol....evening Leo.

My real take on the handling of the Jadecoin complaint and the post I made across the street is that PCGS, by choosing to remain silent yet allowing the thread to play out for days and then killing it and banning the author appears to be unresponsive to complaints and embarrassed by their actions. I'm sure there are two sides to the Jadecoin issue, but they have chosen not to involve themselves on the boards and explain their position to their customers. They have decided to simply kill the post. They pulled a real boner. wink.gif

Hi Don

Well said! For awhile there I thought you were writing a book. 27_laughing.gif

I hope Jadecoin posts here soon, it's getting late here in the midwest.

Leo

I don't think Jadecoin should have been banned - tho I do think that they forced PCGS into a corner by refusing to call HRH to work things out. As I opined in one of the missing threads, all bets are off once the legal letters start flying.

MastaHanky on the other hand is probably toast ..... even in the laid back environs on this side of the street, that wouldn't fly.

Jade Banned

...and that's all I have to say about that.

-Dave

oOk......We shot ourselves in the foot ...Now what do we do..........Let's see......If we smash our finger with this hammer it'll take our mind off our foot ............. Ok ........... that didn't work so what now ...............If we beat our heads against this Brick wall long enough it should .............. tonofbricks.gif

MastaHanky on the other hand is probably toast ..... even in the laid back environs on this side of the street, that wouldn't fly.

MastaHanky is gone. At least his post with the Hitler/Hall picture is gone from that thread. Shows that PCGS is there watching, but saying nothing. Pathetic! David Hall should be ashamed of himself for pretending to be a man.

MastaHanky is gone. At least his post with the Hitler/Hall picture is gone from that thread. Shows that PCGS is there watching, but saying nothing. Pathetic! David Hall should be ashamed of himself for pretending to be a man.

That was Quick.

I think SM1 got his little magic wand workin OT.

I wonder how much he gets paid to purse his nose to daves Rectum.

Which reminds me.........Rectum.......Damn near killed him. acclaim.gif

The same as Cameron gets. 27_laughing.gif Actually, I don't think they pay him anything. I hope they don't. They could have gotten members to do it for free.

The same as Cameron gets. 27_laughing.gif Actually, I don't think they pay him anything. I hope they don't. They could have gotten members to do it for free.

Well then he's worth every penny. thumbsup2.gif

Believe me when I say there is merit to Jadecoin's complaint(s), however, I cannot go into detail presently. As for Dennis (Jadecoin) getting banned, it is extremely unfortunate. It is also extremely unfortunate that this situation had to evolve into this. While I don't blame PCGS for trying to quell the "uprising," doing it in this manner is rather poor. However, from what we have seen, this is par for the course and quite expected at least in my mind. Jadecoin did put Hall & PCGS into an uncomfortable position.

I'm sure Hall did not want to set precendent by responding and then trying to remedy the situation once that thread took on a life of it's own. And the more silence he tried to throw on the matter that only helped to stoke the fires of discontent even further. A dammed if you do and a dammed if you don't situation. No winners, just losers in all of this.

I have to believe though that this issue goes far beyond a Norweb AU/MS coin. It probably speaks to the nature of all third party grading services and what they really stand for and who they cater to. I find it hard to believe that $1500 will cause such an uproar. However, the largest avalanches awalys start as a small crack or fissure in the snow. I really think there huge ramifications involved with this matter that none of you have even considered. Think about it carefully. I don't think this matter will be swept under the rug, quickly or cheaply.

For anyone who has read "The Art of War," you know that one of the greatest blunders one came make is to under estimate your enemy (or situation). I think PCGS has done just that in this case. I would hope there's someone right now counseling Hall as to what ramifications this whole situation might have as to his stewardship of PCGS as well as CU. There's already been 1 stockholder who has expressed his displeasure with this situation. Remember, this is a public entity, not a closely held private corporation.

I can only hope that Hall, PCGS, CU, Jadecoin, the dealer who sold Dennis the coin, as well as the original submiter of the coin, can all work this out quickly and with the best outcome for all those involved. As much as I am an attorney and love the law, there are better ways to settle disputes then through litigation.

Michael

As far as I can remember about that thread, Jadecoin only started the thread and it just took off. I'm not even sure he really flamed anyone or even posted a follow up to his original starter. He was just posting his situation and asking how the group felt. There were plenty of other participants who really laid it into PCGS.

I'm not sure as a newbie I will ever want to submit a coin to PCGS or buy a slabbed coin for fear of a major error.

Jadecoin did put Hall & PCGS into an uncomfortable position.

FrattLaw,

Not an attempt to challenge your opinion, however, I have to ask. How did JadeCoin place HisRoyalHighness in an uncomfortable position?? After all, JadeCoin placed the coin in Hall's little palm requesting a presidential review of a coin that seemed to have a fraudulent pedigree. HisRoyalHighness' approach was to re-holder the coin without the pedigree and return it to JadeCoin without a letter of explanation and no compensation!!!!!

If you ask me, David Hall and PCGS placed JadeCoin in the "uncomfortable position" of exposing David Hall and PCGS for what they are.

I'm sure Hall did not want to set precendent by responding and then trying to remedy the situation once that thread took on a life of it's own. And the more silence he tried to throw on the matter that only helped to stoke the fires of discontent even further. A dammed if you do and a dammed if you don't situation. No winners, just losers in all of this.

He could have easily posted a quick message to that thread that said: Jadecoin, call me at 800-123-4567 and we will discuss this. If he was afraid of the thread taking off then he could have posted that and had the thread locked with a note saying that it would be resolved offline between the two of them.

He took his typical route and tried to silence the critic. He is a complete and total insufficiently_thoughtful_person who hasn't a clue as to how to run a business. Is it any wonder why CLCT has lost 90%+ of its value?

Perhaps Dennis and James will discuss coins here now? If they already do and I am just too much of a nitwit to have noticed, I apologize in advance. foreheadslap.gif

I don't think they are members here. Hopefully they will come here and share their knowledge. I just sent them an email informing them of these forums. smile.gif

I don't think they are members here. Hopefully they will come here and share their knowledge. I just sent them an email informing them of these forums. smile.gif

Greg I think that those of us who have been booted from over there should get a pin Or something.

I have my registry set pin I was given at Baltimore ...Maybe we could do something with that. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Greg I think that those of us who have been booted from over there should get a pin Or something.

I have my registry set pin I was given at Baltimore ...Maybe we could do something with that. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I think I'll put mine up on the Huntington Beach Coin Exchange bid board for David Hall to see. 27_laughing.gif

I bet Cameron wouldn't touch those. boo.gif

Actually, someone should make a T-shirt to wear @ shows ---

"I got banned @ PCGSucks by David Hall and I didn't even get a F*CKIN' T-Shirt!

Michael

I don't know... if I was being threated with a lawsuit, right or wrong, I think one of the first orders of business is to kill the ID's of those involved on my volunteer chat rooms.