• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Are you experiencing Slow Speeds?

19 posts in this topic

I have a cable modem and 6mb download capabilities. I can bring up the main page just fine but the topics pages seem to take forever to open. Anyone else experiencing this? I'm not having problems with other sites.

Same here Bobby, i just took a hammer to mine.3_8_14.gif

I thought about it Irvin, but then this was the only site it was happening to, and I knew I would lose all the rest if I did. lol

Getting to the page seems ok, but trying to post or reply, its like someone typing the page in slowly. I'm running 4.2 megabits per second as we speak(supposed to be 6mb but that's suddenlink for you).

Getting to the page seems ok, but trying to post or reply, its like someone typing the page in slowly. I'm running 4.2 megabits per second as we speak(supposed to be 6mb but that's suddenlink for you).

I'm running about 5.8mb. It seems to be working fine now, but earlier it was as fast as dial-up!

It could be just coincidence, but I didn’t experience the slowness until I changed my default screen style font to large.. However I have switched it back to default. hm