• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thanks to ant the trade, + all my gold coins

12 posts in this topic

I've taken a picture real fast with all of my gold coins. I recently did a trade with ant, I traded him some silver bullion for 2 small gold coins. 1 is a 1/20 oz australian nugget the other is a small 2 peso gold coin. They are on the left seperated by the black line. The other gold coins shown are the ones I've accumlated through the years. Sorry for the bad photo, I'm having problems with my camera's battery, the camera only works when the batteries are hot for some reason. Also I took the photo inside so I used flash, makes alot of glare.

I know I made a thread earlier on this but I wanted to post pictures of the coins I got, with a great thanks to ant who I traded with who shipped the coins out fast and is a great person to deal with. If you want someone to trade coins with , trade with ant! He has my silver coins on eBay now if you want to see them. I traded him a buffalo round, rainbow toned silver morgan round, a large mexican silver coin, a canadian maple leaf.

DSCF0001-1.jpg

Top left to top right: 2 peso gold, gold fanam, china gold 10 yuan, 1913 british gold sovereign.

From left bottom to right: australian 1/20 oz nugget, 1904 $20 PCGS MS62 Liberty, 1908 AU58 PCGS $5 Indian, NGC MS64 1908 Saint Gaudens.

Below: Austrian 1 ducat, restrike.

I have traded with Ant. and yes, he is a good person to deal with. I like your gold assortment has little bits of everything. Looking forward to seeing more of it.

John

thank you for the kind words!! both of you!!! im glad you are happy and it looks like you got a nice collection of gold going :) keep up the good work :)

Nice coins! I always liked the small Mexican gold coins, one of my first was a 2 1/2 peso, but I sold it a long time ago, and now all I have is one 50-peso.