• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

To ant and to others

6 posts in this topic

My computer isn't working. i've been having alot of bad luck lately. First, either my rabbits or my ferrets chewed through my high end $140 web cam. So now that doesn't work. They ALSO chewed through my laser mouse, so that doesn't work. To make matters worse, the side of my computer came unscrewed. Now my computer doesn't work! I added a new mouse which also doesn't work. My computer I just get a faded screen and I can't do anything on it. I also wanted to make this thread to thank a member here ant. I did a trade with him, some silver coins for 2 gold coins. They are wonderful. I'm going to ship your coins out soon ant just hold on! I'm on my mom's computer right now, and I'm not supposed to. So this will probably be my last post for awhile on the forums until I can get my computer fixed.

"Computers are great when they work" - I always use that as an icebreaker for those stressed our receptionists, operators, clerks etc. it usually works.

Anyways, hope it turns out. Just out of curiosity were you giving or receiving Gold from Ant. I can't imagine you trading gold away from silver, hope the trade was mutually beneficial.

Rey

"Computers are great when they work" - I always use that as an icebreaker for those stressed our receptionists, operators, clerks etc. it usually works.

Anyways, hope it turns out. Just out of curiosity were you giving or receiving Gold from Ant. I can't imagine you trading gold away from silver, hope the trade was mutually beneficial.

Rey

I got everything fixed besides my computer screen looking a bit dull. (Not bright like it used to be), Brightening the screen didn't help.

I traded 4 large silver coins for 2 very small gold coins. It was a fair trade.