• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New collector here!

27 posts in this topic

Welcome Brian. I don't know where your pic link goes to, but as a few of us use photobucket. Free hosting and easy to post pics. There are some great members here and you are sure to get alot of help.

I just wanted to say hello. I hope to learn from you guys so please be patient.

Here is one of my coins.....

Welcome to the boards Brian. Actually many of us here should be patients or could possibly be........ :insane:

but anyways it is a fantastic environment to learn and share.

Look forward to it. And a nice Half Dollar you posted.

Rey

I have a few Morgans but non for sale. I do also collect currency and I am always interested in buying and trading for coins. I like large size and national bank notes. Feel free to let me know what you have to offer.....

I have a few Morgans but non for sale. I do also collect currency and I am always interested in buying and trading for coins. I like large size and national bank notes. Feel free to let me know what you have to offer.....

Currency? What is currency? I've never seen it. My boss gives me a piece of paper. He says it's a payroll check. I take it to my bank and deposit it. They smile and say "Thank you!" They send me a statement once a month and tell me how many pieces of paper I have. I use a little plastic thing to buy everything I need. Once a month the owner of the plastic thing sends me a piece of paper and tells me how many pieces of paper I owe them. I write out another little piece of paper called a personal check and send it to them. They must like them because they have never told me to stop using that little plastic card.

Chris

as i've been sick the lasat few days i havent been on the boards so i missed this post! great lookins seated half! :cloud9: and welcome to the hobby and the boards!

as i've been sick the lasat few days i havent been on the boards so i missed this post! great lookins seated half! :cloud9: and welcome to the hobby and the boards!

Didn't you know that you're not allowed to get sick, here? Hope you're feeling better.

Chris