• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

You nailed it....

41 posts in this topic

Here's another one I think I nailed and never get tired of looking at. It's in a MS65 DMPL holder and was it was hard to get some of the shine to come though while showing the proof like mirrors. Also notice the die breaks on both sides. The chatter on the cheek is very superficial and does not distract from the coin in hand, but it does reflect light and shows up in photographs.

71125415.jpg

71125416.jpg

... I know, it's been seen here before. So look again. :)

Dave, I'll never get tired looking at that beauty! :cloud9:

Not nearly as attractive as your example, here's a Booby Head variety of the same year (N-11, so named for the relatively elongated shape of Liberty's rightmost shoulder) :

medium.jpgmedium.jpg

Post a coin photo where you just feel you nailed it, meaning you got one spot on!... I will start...

This one came out well ..

42087-type1ken.jpg.eb5acadc2c03db173d7dd07cf374bb94.jpg

MM, this is absolutely the most beautiful SLQ I have ever seen and is well photographed. You are a lucky man to have this coin. Congrats. :applause: