• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Deadbeat bidder sharon20407 NARU'D from ebay

14 posts in this topic

Deadbeat bidder sharon20407 got NARU'D today by ebay, over the past month she bid and won over $39,000 in various Coin Auctions, big ticket stuff, left me waiting on $920.00 some others waiting on more than $4000. The part that chap's me the most is the Featured listing in 2 categories means I'm out about $70. If you were waiting on payment from her you may as well relist your stuff. I did see where she managed to get some positive feedbacks for some big ticket items, I wonder if she floated checks to those folks. At least I still have the merchandise. Live and learn.

Thanks for letting me vent...

Tex

Hey Tex,

Haven't seen you on here and you appear to be new so first of all Welcome to these Forums. I think you will find everyone here to be friendly, helpful and an asset to our hobby.

Thanks for the alert on this bidder, one of the things that all of us can not tolerate is dishonest and or misleading representation in this hobby, regardless of their role.

Look forward to hearing more from you, enjoy our neighborhood and please continue to share.

Rey

The part that chap's me the most is the Featured listing in 2 categories means I'm out about $70.

I don't know a thing about this bidder, but you should be able to get your money back from eBay. I've had this happen to me before, and had no problems getting refunded.

FVF credited back by ebay but no credit on the featured listing fee? There is the real crime.
FVF = Final Value Fee, the fee eBay charges when the listing sells. They do not refund listing fees but will give you a credit if the listing is "relisted." The listing has to relisted with eBay's relist option. You just can't list it as a regular posting.

I hope that helps.

Scott :hi:

welcome to the forum, Texast. Thanks for the tip. Heck, this buyer bought $6K and $5K from two separate dealers who both left positive feedback. Hope some poor old dude wasn't cleaned out by credit purchases before a divorce. That might be why the buyer quit paying-cards revoked. Who knows for sure. By the way sharon...... stills shows as a current buyer on ebay with no restrictions.

Well it seems all is not lost, after talking to my Powerseller rep she refunded all the listing fee's, the user sharon20407 is officially NARU'D, and the underbidder accepted the second chance offer. All in all I would say I survived this one. I appreciate all the responses, I've been here now and then, just getting use to the new board on this side of the street.

I will say I hope NGC will be posting my grades sometime soon, seems like the submission has been trapped in Quality Control for a while. In the meantime I can only hope I don't run accross many more ebay deadbeats like this one.

Thanks again,

Tex