• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1000 post giveaway

58 posts in this topic

These past few months have been quite a learning experience. I never thought there could be so much to learn. I see now that I have only scratched the surface and that there is not enough time to learn it all. I'll just keep plugging away.

As a pay back to this community ( a small price to pay ) I am giving away (3)) 1964 proof sets. These are in the original mint sealed cellophane packaging. Unfortunately the brown envelope is not with them. The first three to correctly guess the day and month of my wedding anniversary will be the winners. If no one guesses the correct day, the closest 3 with the earliest entry will win. Winners will be announced Wed. July 25th at 6:00 P.M. PST.

Hint - This years anniversary has already passed.. hm

Good luck and thanks for a providing a fun and enjoyable environment in which to learn and interact. (worship)

May 7th

Thanks for all you have contributed to these forums as well Bob. Your images are amazing and some very nice coins you have shared.

Thanks for the opportunity.

Rey

February 14th. And thanks for helping to change the mood here, the rancor is not healthy. I appreciate the opportunity to be a weiner :) Yes, I know its spelled wrong ! humor arh arh

Congrats on your upcoming 1,000 Bob.

Well of course ANY wedding is a D-Day, so I'll say June 6. :devil:

Hi, robec1347 :hi:

Congratulations on your 1000TH post on this forum. Thanks for sharing and helping make this forum a learning, fun place! :foryou:

I guess your Anniversary as April 10th. :grin:

AAJ

Congrats Bob and thanks for your generous giveaway. Always a pleasure seeing some great coin photos and seeing what real coins look like. I am guessing April 12th just in time for that little tax deduction. :hi:

Was it love at first sight?ttani-1.gif

Hey Bobby did i tell you i ran across one of your Baby pictures? :applause:

and i know Dooly will get a kick out of this one.

youngerbosshog.jpg

Sorry couldn't help myself. (:

youngerbosshog.jpg

Just hop on and give it the gas, Bobby. Thanks to Irvin, I can help.23_33_11.gif

youngerbosshog.jpg

Just hop on and give it the gas, Bobby. Thanks to Irvin, I can help.23_33_11.gif

12_4_76.gif4_18_7.gif36_11_6.gif

Thanks, Bob, for participating in the forum and most certainly a Happy Past Anniversary. For the guess I will choose May 19.

Thanks, Bob, for participating in the forum and most certainly a Happy Past Anniversary. For the guess I will choose May 19.

Foiled! As this is my anniversary, I was going to guess it.

I will guess April 2, because no one would get married on April Fool's day.

Not quite, my wife's uncle married on April 1.

Put me down for July 19, which is my hound's birthday. Thanks for the opportunity to win!

Bob,

Just a thought, since your challenge for us is quite challenging to say the least given over 200 days to choose from, how about a consulation prize for the one that is furthest off from your anniversary date. I was thinking along the lines of the chance to have you image a coin of our choice. Your images, especially of your gold are exceptional.

Rey