• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

First ever NGC submission - some good grades!

10 posts in this topic

So just got the results of my first ever NGC (or any kind of) submission. I missed early release date (I think I was just too lazy :( ) on one set, but looks like good grades overall. Also this was my first try and getting some items from the US mint directly (subscription).

(2) 2007 W Silver Eagle - MS70 (Early release)

(3) 2007 W Silver Eagle - MS69 (Early release)

(1) 2007 W Gold Eagle $5 - MS70 (regular)

(1) 2007 W Gold Eagle $10 - MS70 (regular)

(1) 2007 W Gold Eagle $25 - MS70 (regular)

(1) 2007 W Gold Eagle $50 - MS69 (regular) :cry:

(2) 1986 Proof Gold Eagles $50 - MS69 UC

It took a little while, probably I was expecting it faster :) (had it sent via the early bird). I think I'll be doing this a lot more frequently (and trying to get the early release label).

- Keeron

Thanks everyone... yeah getting those 70s on the very first submission was a nice feeling :) I still can't wipe off that smile. I was a little worried since the tracking on NGC's site wasn't updated frequently (or so it seemed; maybe there was a delay due to large submissions). Glad that they finally go thru with it.

Unfortunately I already got the MS69/70 Silver eagles from online source. So these will probably end up on ebay sometime soon.

Very nice grades.

I am the wrose waiter for submission results. I check the website 3-4 times a day.

Then when they post I am afraid to look.

I always do very well but I have considered stopping because the waiting kills me.

I sent in 4 submissions in the last month and now I am only waiting on my Spouse Bronze medals and the waiting is starting to get to me now.

This submittting is really addicting.

Rookie Joe

Very nice grades.

I am the wrose waiter for submission results. I check the website 3-4 times a day.

Then when they post I am afraid to look.

I always do very well but I have considered stopping because the waiting kills me.

I sent in 4 submissions in the last month and now I am only waiting on my Spouse Bronze medals and the waiting is starting to get to me now.

This submittting is really addicting.

Rookie Joe

LMAO i do the same exact thing! I have a total of 6 for them this month and out of the 6, 5 i can care less about cause of one find i made. The 6th order is 28 1961 proofs lincolns, jeffersons,roosevelt, washingtons, and franklin halfs. These coins i sent are the best i have ever seen! Using a 20x loupe and looking all the coins over like crazy i couldnt find anything wrong by my eye. Now the wait is killing me and when the grades do become available ill be a scared to look lol. All the coins from the 1961's i sent in are from proof sets i gathered over the years that where never opened. I was super strict and only sent the ones i felt that where flawless.