• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Washington State First Day Covers

11 posts in this topic

I sent in 3 Washington State first day covers for NGC's new holdering service where the encase the entire issue. I just got the grades in:

001 2007 D WASHINGTON 25C MS 66 FM

002 2007 P WASHINGTON 25C MS 66 FM

003 2007 D WASHINGTON 25C MS 64 FM

004 2007 P WASHINGTON 25C MS 66 FM

005 2007 D WASHINGTON 25C MS 66 FM

006 2007 P WASHINGTON 25C MS 67 FM

One set 66's. One set split 64/66 and one set 66/67. I'll post a picture when I receive them. These were bought and holdered to give as gifts to my family up in Seattle. Hopefully they'll like them.

Well at least you got a 67. Those are hard to come by. Can anyone imagine what the value would be if an MS69 was to ever pop-up!!

Yeah, the 67 was nice. Too bad it wasn't a matched set of 67s! Haven't seen any of these pop up on the bay yet. I'm curious to see how they look. They shipped today, so maybe I'll get them before I have to go back off-shore.

Congratulations, I've been watching for a MS66 set first day cover for some time now and no luck. Not many out there I guess! :pullhair: