• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I am sick of the serious posts Time for some Coins !

32 posts in this topic

Hi all it seems to have got a little "heavy" on the site at the moment

So i am going to post some coins i have found for sale which i cannot afford/no longer fancy which the Collectors on this site may like to have a go at..

I am sure thats what its all about helping each other out to find coins and have fun doing it..

1798 one cent With 1 hour to go and at £102.00

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=009&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=190129709831&rd=1&rd=1

845c_1.jpg84c8_1.jpg

178? New Jersey 2 days and £51

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=009&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=190131859597&rd=1&rd=1

f578_1.jpgf451_1.jpg

Washington 1795 2days to go £40

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/USA-1795-Washington-halfpenny-Reeded-edge_W0QQitemZ190131861293QQihZ009QQcategoryZ528QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

3c9c_1.jpg3b4f_1.jpg

I don't think the whole site has gotten heavy, just one poster that doesn't appreciate humor. I do appreciate it and if anyone want to post any humor on any thread of mine, please feel free to do it. :D

pancake_bunny.jpg

I don't think the whole site has gotten heavy, just one poster that doesn't appreciate humor. I do appreciate it and if anyone want to post any humor on any thread of mine, please feel free to do it. :D

pancake_bunny.jpg

The last 2 posts on this page. Irvin had a couple of cartoon characters and Larry seemed to take exception to that fact. Last 2 posts

There was a problem looking up this post in our database.

Please use your back button to return to the previous page.

Dooly.

I'm sorry if my post in the other thread made you feel it was getting too heavy here.

I'm also sorry my garbage got pulled into your thread.

Hi Mike,

That is a nice piece of copper :cloud9:

Do you know any online dealers where I would be able to find some nice half-cents for my type set? I know you are a large-cents kind of guy, but do you know of any?

Thanks,

Zach

Dooly.

I'm sorry if my post in the other thread made you feel it was getting too heavy here.

I'm also sorry my garbage got pulled into your thread.

Narrr mate post away I was just trying to lighten the mood a bit :hi: