• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Check your U.S. Mint Subscriptions

10 posts in this topic

I went to the Mint website to cancel my subscription for the Prez Proof Dollars, and boy am I glad I did. When I opened "My Subscriptions", I found that the only one listed was the Prez Dollars. All the other subscriptions were gone.......all the proof sets, all the eagles, all the rolls.........GONE!

I don't know what happened, but it wasn't any doing of mine and my credit card info is totally up to date. Has anyone ever had this happen? When was the last time you checked on your subscriptions? Maybe it would be a good idea to do it now!

Chris

Yes I found the same thing the other day, everything gone except my presidential coin proof subscription. I haven't been back to check since. I figured it was some server problem, now I think maybe not! I guess I better make a call.

This happened to me last week also. I called the mint and they still showed all my subscriptuions for my acct.. I explained that the website only showed one. The prez set. I think it's a glich in thier site.

This happened to me last week also. I called the mint and they still showed all my subscriptuions for my acct.. I explained that the website only showed one. The prez set. I think it's a glich in thier site.

I think you're right...I re-added my subscription and they still don't appear.

If the glitch has no effect on the subscription records at the Mint then I'd better call them and make sure I don't receive a double order.

Chris

So has anyone having this problem called the mint yet to verify if your subs were still on your acct.??

I called this morning and was told that they are working on the problem. Even though the subscriptions aren't listed in "My Account/Subscriptions" the Mint does have them on record. I guess I was a little premature in reestablishing those that didn't appear on my account without contacting the Mint beforehand, but the customer service rep was kind enough to go through the entire list and delete all of the duplicate orders.

So, if any of you find that your subscriptions are missing from your account, call the Mint first to check on the status.

Chris

So has anyone having this problem called the mint yet to verify if your subs were still on your acct.??

I called this morning and was told that they are working on the problem. Even though the subscriptions aren't listed in "My Account/Subscriptions" the Mint does have them on record. I guess I was a little premature in reestablishing those that didn't appear on my account without contacting the Mint beforehand, but the customer service rep was kind enough to go through the entire list and delete all of the duplicate orders.

So, if any of you find that your subscriptions are missing from your account, call the Mint first to check on the status.

Chris