• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2007 W Burnished Silver American Eagle?

6 posts in this topic

I purchased 15 of these coins, mainly because I didnt want to miss the boat incase the mintage was low. They have all arrived from the US mint and if I send them in to be graded they will all recieve either a 69 or 70 grade, but I figured I wouldnt send them in unless the mintage was less than 1,000,000. How many do you think the mint will pop out?

A million-coin mintage is not small by any stretch of the imagination. I do expect that the final mintage of these will be in the 850-900,000 range, however.

You are correct 1,000,000 is definately not a low mintage. I purchased 15 just incase if the mintage would of stopped at 250,000.(didnt want to miss that boat) But as long as the mintage doesnt go over 1,000,000 I will send them in to NGC. If it goes over 1,000,000 they will stay in their nice govt packaging.

I ordered 15 and sent 10 into NGC. 3 of them got the 70 the rest were 69. All got Early Release, which really doesn't mean anything. I have sold two raw on Ebay, one went into my SAE Dansco album, not sure waht to do with the other two.

PM me when you decide you might want to sell one of the 69's. I have an 06W MS69 and wouldn't mind starting a set of these.