• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Forum Giveaway

64 posts in this topic

Hi everyone on 7/7 I have been on these boards for a year and have learned a lot from everyone here. THANK YOU! So to give back to the forum and to show my appreciation its giveaway time. To enter all you have to do is post here. There will be two winners and the coins are pictured below, The first winner will have there choice between the two and the second winner will receive the other. You must enter before 10pm PST 7/20 and the winners will be announced on 7/21. Good luck!

0000476am2.jpg

0000477jd3.jpg

0000478ek6.jpg

0000479wf3.jpg

Hey saen78 Great coins. Congrats on the year. I to am very thankful for all the great help people have given me as a new collector. It is nice to know that there are still people out there willing to take time out of there lives to help others.

Saen, Congratulations on the one year. It is a great site and wonderful source of true help.

Keep those nice coins coming, we enjoy seeing them and discussing. Another nice Half Dollar above, (still like the CBH on the other post)

Rey

Saen78,

Congratulations on a year of posting! It is a great place to share and learn. Nice coins in your giveaway thank you!

Thanks for the opportunity. By the way, what is the significance of the Donna Pope designation? Did these coins come from her collection?