• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SkyMan Jefferson Toner

9 posts in this topic

This Jefferson was included in a box of assorted coins that I just imaged for Sy. The photos don't do the colors justice. I included 2 of the reverse simply because I found it impossible to capture the irridescent colors on both sides of the coin at the same time without the glare from the slab interfering. The bottom image has some glare, but shows enough of both sides of the coin and the dome of Monticello to give you an idea of how great the toning on this one is. I love the tornado shaped tone that run from the E in E PLURIBUS to the dome.

57Jeffobv888-2.jpg

57Jeffrev902-2.jpg

57Jeffrev054-2.jpg

edited to resize images smaller

I see you know what I mean. That reverse is a killer. Both in terms of imaging and color. I wouldn't say mine are better, but they surely are bigger. blush.gif I'll post some smaller ones. I didn't realize they were that big. foreheadslap.gif

Bob, you've done a really nice job on all the coins you've just imaged! I particularly like how you caught the reverse of this coin. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Bruce, it's fun to have both Bob and your images of this coin. You both managed to catch different aspects of it. 893applaud-thumb.gif