• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

public opology!

17 posts in this topic

i recently ATed a coin and posted it. which has upset lots of people. i as a collector had to know some stuff and im now letting all know this wont happen to another coin! i beleive i have the answer i was looking for so its out of my system.

thank you for all the feedback !

No apology necessary; it was your coin. Do with it what you will. I actually believe that anyone who collects wild toners should do the same thing to some coins. Find out for yourself what AT in all its forms looks like.

No apology necessary; it was your coin. Do with it what you will. I actually believe that anyone who collects wild toners should do the same thing to some coins. Find out for yourself what AT in all its forms looks like.

I agree. It was just a Kennedy half. Go for it Ant.

i figure now we can call it "dont do this post" ive put a coulpe dont do this up. at least the 1916 quarter isnt so bright now :P

i recently ATed a coin and posted it. which has upset lots of people. i as a collector had to know some stuff and im now letting all know this wont happen to another coin! i beleive i have the answer i was looking for so its out of my system.

thank you for all the feedback !

307156sn2hc9lw2y.gif

I agree here also. Your coins are your possessions. Some people don't approve of these actions but that will always be the nature with a forum no matter what the issue. We are here to see what we like, don't like, approve, and disapprove.

I agree no need to apologize. I am sure some did not approve of my Taco Bell Napkin toner but such is the game...
I agree,,Bruce have you done anymore napkin coins??

I agree no need to apologize. I am sure some did not approve of my Taco Bell Napkin toner but such is the game...

None as of yet, but I must say I have one in one right now.

I am looking forward to seeing it.. thumbsup2.gif

I am looking forward to seeing it.. thumbsup2.gif

This was a coin I sent off for grading long ago to ANACS and they bagged it for Active PVC. So I dipped the coin and got it off. A blast whitish circ coin from the 1800's did not float my boat, so we shall see what happens. Edited to add the coin is a 1842 VF 35 Seated Dollar.

I love the taco bell napkin toner cool.gif. It been really warm and humid here on the east coast hum… 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

For those who missed out here is the final image....

18596.jpg

Trying to AT coins yourself is not a bad thing at all! On the contrary, such experience is very valuable to you, and perhaps even more valuable to those with whom you share it.

Thanks for having the guts to come clean!