• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ok im done!

2 posts in this topic

i am always trading or selling slabs. every time i get a request from some1 to transfer cert i cannot get the accept to work just logs me into my home page but when i klick reject it works.i have had to manualy go in to my sets and erase the coin then contact the person to tell them to try again and im done now. i have contacted ngc about this problem and not herd anything. so from now on i will just let the new owner know to contact ngc about getting the cert swapped.

this is what i get when i click accept transfer:

Accept/Reject Coin Transfer

The page you are trying to view is restricted to the owner.

If you are the owner, please login.

If you are not the owner, please go away.

this is what i get when i have signed in as owner:

http://coins.www.collectors-society.com/Member_Dashboard.aspx?PeopleID=25936

and this is what i get when i klick reject:

Accept/Reject Coin Transfer

You have indicated you would like to REJECT the request by rons to transfer your Coin with certification #1535554-045 from your Coin Registry Collection to their Coin Registry Collection.

If this is correct, please provide an explanation and click the Reject button below. Otherwise, please click the Accept button below.

Reject Reason:

i cant get to the accept like i kan the reject.

is any 1 else having this problem or am i the lucky person ?