• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Message Boards Down Tomorrow 7/12/07 for Upgrade

47 posts in this topic

NGC Message Boards Under Construction.

:banana::banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphicsmyspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

:whatthe:

It now appears that My Messages is no longer visible nor accessible by me. I can not find it, it is no longer under My Stuff.

Rey

Rey are you running Internet explorer6? If so, click "my stuff" right under that where you'll see the forum choice bar, you should get an option to click right there. that will actually be your "messages" access. This is suppose to be changed soon.

I like it so far....it actually doesn't take 15 seconds to appear after log-in like it used to (for some reason). That by itself is a huge PLUS (thumbs up

jom

PS: Why doesn't the Thumbs Up emoticon work?

Whew, getting some changes going on here. I can read everything better now Arch but the user ID side seems to blend in with the topic side. Just a little confusing. I see ya working hard tho'.

I like it so far....it actually doesn't take 15 seconds to appear after log-in like it used to (for some reason). That by itself is a huge PLUS (thumbs up

jom

PS: Why doesn't the Thumbs Up emoticon work?

It's been changed to the Smoking Crack icon you see in your post.

• Administrator
Whew, getting some changes going on here. I can read everything better now Arch but the user ID side seems to blend in with the topic side. Just a little confusing. I see ya working hard tho'.

I agree. Definitely something we need to tweak.

Now the shortcut links at the top above the drop-down aren't working. You can go back to forum your in, or go all the way back to main index. Looks like we lost the "My Messages" option for IE6 also.