• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Headed Away for Vacation!

19 posts in this topic

I know you'll miss me, headed to the beach for a week of fishing, metal detecting, and fun in the sun! Be back July 14th.

Hold down the fort here and don't have too much fun while I'm gone! hi.gif

Sweet! Chad’s leaving we can finally have some fun tongue.gif. Totally joking. Have fun. It sounds like a good time. Let us know what you find and catch thumbsup2.gif

We're leaving early tomorrow morning for Oak Island, NC. It's a small island in Southeast NC.

Have fun and be safe 1880864-7_16_2.gifChad 1880864-foghorn-smile.gif

1880864-foghorn-smile.gif.7058194d11e425eb33d62963c9115272.gif

We're leaving early tomorrow morning for Oak Island, NC. It's a small island in Southeast NC.
Some of the best scuba diving In the world is off the coast of NC.. Some of my best fish were speared out of Morehead city and off of Topsail Beach.. headbang.gif

is chad gone yet? :P

party! (insert music here)

na we will miss u chad! dont forget to do some metal detecting for me smile.gif beaches have lots of "wrong sized" jewelery smile.gif

A little late but have fun. You are a lot closer to Oak Island than I am, it takes about 6 to 7 hours for me to get there so I imagine it took Chad about 3 to 4 hours about the same amount of time for me to get to Myrtle Beach or Charleston.

I hope it is wearing a bikini.

yes!! if you see me there i will wear a bikini, but it always seems to ride up between the cheeks of my wazoo...........

but i am modest so i wear a tee shirt also so no peeking flowerred.gif