• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Awesome price on a 1986 S PF69 Liberty 50C commem.

7 posts in this topic

Last week I was trying to win this 1986 S PF69 Liberty 50C commem on eBay and I had a bid of $10.00 but was winning it for $6.51. Someone bid $10.02 with 6 seconds left and I lost the coin. frustrated.gif I asked the merchant about a second chance offer but they said no to that (which I can kinda understand but...) Well, they had another auction for the same coin, different serial number and I won for $6.50! laugh.gif How do ya like them apples! 27_laughing.gif

I'm almost paying as much for shipping as I am for the coin but the closing price of the coin is $3.50 less than what I offered them a week ago and over $10.00 below their BIN price. 893applaud-thumb.gif They totally should hae taken my offer. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Is it slabbed, or in the original box? I really want to get the six coin set in the original mint box, I think it is a cherry wood box. That is a really nice set.

Is it slabbed, or in the original box? I really want to get the six coin set in the original mint box, I think it is a cherry wood box. That is a really nice set.

It's slabbed, PF69 UCam from NGC.

I think you're refering to the Prestige (sp?) Set. That's something I want to get eventually but right now I'm more interested in the slabbed and certified coins.