• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Help for a newbie again please

12 posts in this topic

I am going to attempt to attach a couple of pics to this post. Please bear with me as I said I'm new here. My questions are: first of all are the pictures quality acceptable. second, can you tell from these pics if this coin has been cleaned or doctored in any way. Thank you.

My questions are:

1.) first of all are the pictures quality acceptable.

1b. There are no attachements (it would show up as a highlighted/clickable link)

2.) second, can you tell from these pics if this coin has been cleaned or doctored in any way

2b. Since there are no images we cannot answer this either.

There are some posts that deal with the process of posting images in these threads, let me look or someone else can maybe help.

Hello Silverado, I am assuming that you have the photos stored on your PC? If so, do you belong to Photobucket.com? If not join, it takes 5 minutes and then you can upload your photos to photobucket album and then underneath of your photos in your photobucket album are some codes--4th item down is called IMG Code. Right click on this code and copy it, then paste it in the body of your post on the forum and you will see the picture when you preview your post to insure you are not wasting your time before posting. Good luck.

Hello Silverado, I am assuming that you have the photos stored on your PC? If so, do you belong to Photobucket.com? If not join, it takes 5 minutes and then you can upload your photos to photobucket album and then underneath of your photos in your photobucket album are some codes--4th item down is called IMG Code. Right click on this code and copy it, then paste it in the body of your post on the forum and you will see the picture when you preview your post to insure you are not wasting your time before posting. Good luck.

Jim is correct here. Photobucket is a pretty good program. Try it, you'll like it!

Hi, WoodenJefferson hi.gif

Oh, man that there is a great image! 27_laughing.gif

Using the original Shutterfly image as the base for the JUMBO performing pachyderm was priceless!! hail.gif

Yes, silverado. just use photobucket for your picture needs here.

AAJ