• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Early Commemorative Web Album - Pilot Project

10 posts in this topic

I have just completed a pilot project by developing an album through Google Picassa. This first one contains images of the Early Commemoratives that I own. If you'd like, please take a look and provide opinions, ideas regarding the accessability to the album, ease of viewing, etc. I am trying to determine if this would be a feasible method of being able to share my collection through images.

The link is in the signature line below.

Thanks,

Rey

Hey rey, I like that. I like the slideshow option also. Pretty neat. Seems very easy to use!! It also gives great images on your coins! thumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gif

Thanks, I found the site/program easy to use as well setting up. Moving/organizing the coins in any order or gouping you want is easy and there are a lot of other options on there I haven't gotten to yet. It was all free through Google, I believe a fellow member here mentioned Picassa.

Not sure what happened with the missing black background on the Texas but will backtrack and correct.

Thanks for the feedback.

Rey