• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

computer program for managing collection ?????????????

9 posts in this topic

I have tried several programs for managing my collection. I have yet to find one that I like. foreheadslap.gif Does anyone have a program that they like? confused.gif Let me know the name of it. This would really help.

Dave

Welcome Dave. hi.gif There have been a few posts on this in the past. You may want to try a searh for them. I use pro-coin. I used this now for over a year and I like it. You pay once and that's all. Others charge for updates whereas this does not. It gives you a 30day trial if ya want. I've just gotten used to this program and it works great for me. Others have programs they swear by. I think it's just what a person uses and gets used to. I'm sure you'll have plenty of options once this thread gets going.

I use Excel. Very simple spreadsheet detailing basic coin info, grading company, grade, insert number, and cost. It's nice since I can transfer it to any computer and work on it without having to install another program.

I've used ProCoin for about a year and a half and have no real problems with it. I think that there could be a better program but have not used it yet. Here is a

web page that offers about 30 or so software programs and some info on each. Hope this helps.

I use Coinmanage and love it. However, it may be too much for some who just want to keep up with dates and values.

I keep photos, buy and sell amounts, locations, so it is great for me.....

MM cloud9.gif