• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Image posting question. A little help here please...

14 posts in this topic

Hi Folks!

I have not knowingly switched anything on my computer. It could be that the issue is somehow linked with an automatic Norton Anti-Virus/ Norton Internet Security download.

Anyhow, I've been attempting to post images to the boards, both here and ATS, as I normally would from my photobucket site. This is something I've done hundreds of times here, so it's not something new and different. As per norm I'd hit the "Image" line (or link or whatever you want to call it) in the "Instant UBB Code" section and a line would come up at the top of my screen asking if I want to allow a "scripted window". I click allow, re-click the "Image" line, paste the image location code in the box, and then submit the post.

Instead of the image showing up in the post I'm getting a line of code. ATS all I'm getting is the dreaded red X. Does anyone know what is happening here?

Thanks for any help you can give me.

YEAAAAAY!!!!!! yay.gif For whatever reason it appears that I now need to use a different line of code from the photobucket site. How WEIRD.

Thank you VERY MUCH for your help Chad and Winston!!! hail.gifhail.gif

I learned something here. I have always hit the image button and pasted the URL in the box. Didn't know you could just paste the code in the post.

Thanks.

Glad to see ya finnaly figured out how to post pics Sky. Maybe now we can see some nice coins!! 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif You know I'm joking here!! thumbsup2.gif

I am sure it is one of those weird California things you know.......

Rey

Things are NEVER weird in California. They are always CUTTING EDGE!!! insane.gif