• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Presidential Dansco Album

6 posts in this topic

Yesterday I received an album for the Presidential dollars and I must say the album is quite nice. Before each coin page they have a sheet giving info about each President and then on the back is a portrait. I will try to take some photo's tonight and post when I get home.

Well, I agree. Did they do anything like this with the state quarters? I wonder how the book will look with some of the pages filled in?

I have a whitman folder for the Prez dollars. Doesn't include proof slots tho'. I also have a statehood qtr folder (no proof slots). I like them alot better in being able to view both sides of the coin. It just makes them look much better when you open it. I'm slowly transfering most my type sets into dansco. I have lincolns, buffalos, statehoods, prez $, and my SAE's. I'm eventually going to get danscos for most of everything. I actually doubled my proof and uncirculated mint sets with the mint this year to keep from playing catch-up on ebay. This will give me an extra set for my danscos. I like them very much!

I heard that the dansco pres. albums were rather political (and not in a constructive way).

I heard that also. They favored Dems or something? They gave one party more lines of text on average, and only listed the cons of George W's term in office.