• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

opinions on a morgan

11 posts in this topic

i found this while cruising feebay and i think i found a some what accuratley graded coin in a third world slab! 27_laughing.gif SEGS says it's a 63 i think that looks right but there are a good amout of contract marks that could bring it to a 62 what do you think?

1900-otpgobv.jpg

1900-otpgrev.jpg

If you like it buy it if you can get it for 62 money. If not leave it for someone else.

not planning on buying it i was just looking around and found it and thought it was pretty intresting

SEGS says it's a 63 i think that looks right but there are a good amout of contract marks that could bring it to a 62 what do you think?

I would buy it for 63 money if you like it, since there is only a $5.00 difference from 62 money. Looks like a nice one, the coin is showing some good luster. Pull the trigger on this one.

you hit the nail on the head kiddo thumbsup2.gif

ms62 dipped and yuk due to harsh marks on the cheek 893naughty-thumb.gif

keep up the good work and stop looking at sleezebay; as with masturbation it will make you go blind............

27_laughing.gif

keep up the good work and stop looking at sleezebay; as with masturbation it will make you go blind............

27_laughing.gif

I was wondering how you came to the conclusion that this coin was dipped..

27_laughing.gif

I was wondering how you came to the conclusion that this coin was dipped..

Simple the coin is 100% blast white with no signs of browing or toning at all. It should have some color after all these years...