• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Happy Birthday, Mark!

37 posts in this topic

Mark Feld! I guess I should have mentioned that. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif
Now that I know for certain that was meant for me, thanks. smile.gif I learned yesterday that a guy I know from the "other" forum has the same birthday AND the same birth year (1954) as I do. 893whatthe.gif I couldn't decide whether or not to send him my condolences. juggle.gifbumpit.gif

Happy Birthday, Mark! A wish for you........... May the candles of your desires always burn brightly and never be extinguished.

Chris

Happy Birthday Mark 893applaud-thumb.gif

And a Birthday Wish for you:

May all your American Silver Eagles remain Haze and Spot free and nothing turns black in there holders. grin.gif

mark feld

may the palm trees of your oasis always give you fresh dates

and i hope you get something good, really good on your birthday devil.gif

devils food cake 893scratchchin-thumb.gifdevil.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARK!

May you broker a good deal for a rare coin that gives you a BIG profit!

Scott hi.gif

"Happy Birthday Mark, one of the Good Guy's"!!!!!!!

I think this is my first purchase from Mark. Still own it too grin.gif

DSCN3486A.jpg

Happy Birthday, Mark. You are too old to be wearing those Life is Good™ shirts. wink.gifgrin.gif
Robert, would you prefer that I start wearing "Life WAS good" ones, instead? sorry.gif

bumpit.gif

Robert, would you prefer that I start wearing "Life WAS good" ones, instead? sorry.gif

It's kind of a last-minute gift, but I didn't know it was your birthday, and I didn't have much free time today . . .

3318-P8443.gif

It's kind of a last-minute gift, but I didn't know it was your birthday, and I didn't have much free time today . . .

3318-P8443.gif

That was most thoughtful, but alas, that stuff only works on hair (and not skin) right? Christo_pull_hair.gif

Whoops, that only exacerbates the situation. foreheadslap.gif

wink.gif