• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NEWP: Talk about thick-skinned, original!

16 posts in this topic

I paid a bit more for this for its grade (not to mention, I really didn't "need" it), but I couldn't pass up such a sweet little original, circulated gem like this.

1872%20Half%20Dime%20-%20VF30%20-%20Obverse.jpg1872%20Half%20Dime%20-%20VF30%20-%20Reverse.jpg

Hi, Prethen hi.gif

Man, your new half dime addition to your coin collection looks like it was living in a loaf of wheat bread for decades, just so nice, I like it very much! thumbsup2.gif893applaud-thumb.gifcloud9.gif

AAJ

Send it to me. I will give it a quick bath in my Fat Free Dip! devil.gif

That is what a coin should look like: Organic! (Pardon me, Mike)

How 'bout a chorus of KC and the Sunshine Band:

"That's the way I like 'em uh huh uh huh; That's the way I like 'em uh huh uh huh" 893applaud-thumb.gif

ode to a half dime (1872)

sweet little half sister of the dime!!

how beautiful and original you are..........

neverbeing cleaned or dipped and surviving all these years just lightly circulated and yet extremely eye appealling smile.gif

might i be able to enjoy your beauty and scarcity like this even though many in this current market might not truly appreciate you or truly understand what you are 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

well no matter for me my sweet cloud9.gif i totally understand you and love you flowerred.gif

always have and always will yay.gif

my tender half dime.................................... laugh.gif

ode to a half dime (1872)

sweet little half sister of the dime!!

how beautiful and original you are..........

neverbeing cleaned or dipped and surviving all these years just lightly circulated and yet extremely eye appealling smile.gif

might i be able to enjoy your beauty and scarcity like this even though many in this current market might not truly appreciate you or truly understand what you are 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

well no matter for me my sweet cloud9.gif i totally understand you and love you flowerred.gif

always have and always will yay.gif

my tender half dime.................................... laugh.gif

wow that was deep man really deep 27_laughing.gif