• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

does anyone like to trade

24 posts in this topic

for trade I have proof sets, slab coins , raw coins, world coins and other mics. including cash.

like to trade for older type us coins in better grades or anythingelse that you may want to trade for.

if the both party is happy than the deal is done. DSCN0105.jpg[/img] DSCN0104.jpg[/img] DSCN0087.jpg[/img] DSCN0079.jpg[/img] DSCN0076.jpg[/img] DSCN0073.jpg[/img] DSCN0069.jpg[/img] DSCN0057.jpg[/img] DSCN0056.jpg[/img] DSCN0055.jpg[/img] DSCN0052.jpg[/img] DSCN0046.jpg[/img] DSCN0045.jpg[/img] DSCN0037.jpg[/img] these are just some examples of extras I have for trade. If their is something you like make an offer

that coin is not as good as pictured I would say it is a problem coin. I think I paid $9 dollars for that coin what do you want to trade for.

I perfer to trade but the 1/10th gold I believe I paid $70 for it or just below that and thats the price I will sell it for . I also have dos paso 1945 gold for $35 or the worlds smallest gold coin for under $20 thats if you are interested in gold bullion only. pm me it is lot quicker and also let me know what is it that you are looking for because I have lots of other coins that I did not post.

For those who have not dealt with John here. I purchased a CC Morgan from him. When the package arrived, I had 5 world coins that he threw in. I just purchased 2 SAE's from him and I just opened the packaged and also found a silver 3cent piece in with my eagles. 893whatthe.gif I thank you very much John and thanks for the extras. You are truly a good person to deal with.!!!! hail.gifhail.gifthumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gif

I also need to add, John mailed my SAE's out the same day I mailed my check. Very trustworthy member. cloud9.gif

Thanks Michael and I would really enjoy seeing you collection someday.

I'm actually approaching the point at which my lincoln dansco will be complete (although the keys and semi-keys will have to wait on my exit from grad school and subsequent employment). When I get it closer to being done, I'll probably image it and share it here, but it'll be a while.

these r beautifull mexico coins and thanks for the extra goodies :) the military notes are awsome! i didnt have any of those yet and you hooked me with @ least 1 of each denom :) all great notes! jump on in folks the coins are fine :)

Thank you Ant. for those kind words.

Traded currency for money and there just as good as cash. lol

I will be out of town from the 15th till the 23rd of this month (playing poker) in so.cal.

Thanks everyone

John :)