• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recent Teletrade VAM Purchase: 1880 P VAM 32A

5 posts in this topic

I just received the coin yesterday from the auction win last Sunday. I believe this is a 1880 P VAM 32A Super CD. The pictures show the technical clashes, doubled date and the profile shows doubling to separate from the VAM 24A. I love the stong clashes, all 6 of them. The coin is graded in a older blue holder without bar code. MS64. Thoughts, value?

Ñ32A(revised) III232 · C3a (Doubled Date, Clashed Obverse In, e, ust, Reverse M) (178) I-4 R-7

Obverse III232– Very strong clashed die with faint incuse bottom of I and full n of In from reverse showing next to Liberty head neck, partial incuse e of We from reverse in space between hair locks at right of designer’s initial M and partial incuse ust of Trust from reverse showing in right hair vee of lower hair edge.

Reverse C3a– Very strong clashed die with raised designer’s initial M from obverse showing above d in God.

1880Obv.jpg1880Rev.jpg

Clashes Obv:

1880ObvClashes.jpg

Clash Rev:

1880RevClashes.jpg