• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Order Status

3 posts in this topic

So does the order status function show when the coins are received, being processed and shipped out. Do they show grades too like PCGS'? Just wondering... I know it's only been a couple days since I sent mine in, I just get fidgity until I'm sure they've arrived.

The online status shows 5 stages. Received, Scheduled for Grading, Grading, Quality Control, Finalized/Imaged/Shipped. Your grades will be listed when your coins are in the Finalized/Imaged/Shipped stage.

I have a feeling that the coins aren't really shipped when it says it, but rather they are waiting to be shipped that day. I say that because more than once someone has mentioned getting the grade from the web site and called when they noticed a problem and the problem was fixed before they were shipped. However, it's just a guess on my part.