• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Birth Year Coin Set, what year were you born?

42 posts in this topic

Nice sets everyone!!! 893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif

Sy, I love your coins but are you glorifying your birthyear a little blush.gif?

??? All I'm doing is putting together a collection of the possible coins for the year. Isn't that what coin collectors do? BTW, it's taken me 20 years of collecting coins to get the sets to that condition. After all, there are still 5 more coins to go, not to mention upgrade potential (by my standards, not necessarily TPG grades).

After all this is what ComicAl asked us to do, "Ok, People how about a picture of your Birth year Coin Set, any condition will be great! Happy Birthyear to us all! "

Hi, winstonware hi.gif

winstonware wrote:

I was expecting to see some lame coins in this thread but really there is a lot of very cool stuff. Sy, I love your coins but are you glorifying your birthyear a little blush.gif? Lee, I love your coins as well 893applaud-thumb.gif. Rey, nice clean set there thumbsup2.gif. Russ, those coin are so new that I have never seen a few of them 27_laughing.gif. Dooly a litte out of focus there but perhaps not out of character 893scratchchin-thumb.giftongue.gif? Funny one Tom 27_laughing.gif. I hope to look so good at 318 years old.

Mine is 1974 and I could probably put together a set if I went through my “beer money” change bin. I do have a 1974 brown box Ike that I bought some time ago and just lost interest in it and it wasn’t worth selling so it just sits in my sock drawer – pretty boring yeahok.gif.

Hey, that would be cool, make that 1974 Birth Year Coin Set from you "beer money change bin"and throw in the brown box IKE and a pair of socks while you are at it and share a picture with us all! devil.gif

AAJ yay.gif

Hi, SkyMan hi.gif

You posted wonderful coins, Proof and cool toners! thumbsup2.gif

It was what I was asking for 100%, great pictures too! cloud9.gif

AAJ

Nice sets everyone!!! 893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif

Sy, I love your coins but are you glorifying your birthyear a little blush.gif?

??? All I'm doing is putting together a collection of the possible coins for the year. Isn't that what coin collectors do? BTW, it's taken me 20 years of collecting coins to get the sets to that condition. After all, there are still 5 more coins to go, not to mention upgrade potential (by my standards, not necessarily TPG grades).

After all this is what ComicAl asked us to do, "Ok, People how about a picture of your Birth year Coin Set, any condition will be great! Happy Birthyear to us all! "

Hi, Everyone hi.gif

Very Nice Birthyear sets everyone! thumbsup2.gif

How about posting your Birth Year coin set if you have not gotten around to it!

Any Year, any Century! grin.gif

AAJ