• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

just a win a lil prize game!

15 posts in this topic

hello all and good day!

i am doing a lil game of guess the coin!

i will post a small croped portion of a coin, u guess what coin it is by using the small picture! it does not have to be a yr just type of coin!

the 1st place winner will recieve a 1973 p ngc ms63 slabbed coin

and the second place winner will recieve a 1869 3cn ngc G4 coin(dont ask why its in a slab).

first person with right coin will win 1st place and the second right after them with correct coin will win prize 2.have a good weekend.

coinquizsmall.jpg

WINNERS ANNOUNCED ON SUNDAY EVENING!!!

texast & pendragon1998 pm me your address and ill get the prizes to u! also next time i think ill make it a lil harder :P

we will be doing another game next week. ill just make it a lil harder smile.gif so keep an eye out. it will be on friday-sunday smile.gif

texast & pendragon1998 i need your address to send prize please add as subject "lil prize game"

hey texast! i have sent a few pms but never heard from you :( now that your here wana hit me with your address again? the other winner got theres but i didnt get your address the second time.it is sitting right here and ready to go :) just needs a label :)