• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

First Spouse Bronze Medals

6 posts in this topic

I don't know about most of you but I'm not rich enough yet to get the gold versions. I was going to order copies of the bronze medals but I was wondering 1) Do the come unpacked, encapsulated, or in a case of some kind, and 2) Does anyone think there is going to be any interest in getting the bronze medals slabbed? (I ask because the NGC article seems to suggest that they're willing to slab and grade the medals.) confused.gif

The bronze medals may be packed in some type of plastic pliofilm or sheet. I would not grade these as I do not think there is any market for them, which if correct would mean that if you did buy them that you would have a hard time selling them later.

The bronze medals may be packed in some type of plastic pliofilm or sheet. I would not grade these as I do not think there is any market for them, which if correct would mean that if you did buy them that you would have a hard time selling them later.

If I did this I would probably buy 1 of each medal and get it slabed for my collection, not for resale later. I'm mostly wondering if NGC would even do it and if I would be thought slightly rediculous for having done so. foreheadslap.gif

If you want to know for sure, go to the Ask NGC forum and ask them. They are VERY good here (unlike ATS) at answering questions.