• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is there a database to look up coins by the 10 digit number on the NGC slab

7 posts in this topic

I am curious if there is a database available via the web or elsewhere that you can look up the 10 digit serial number on the NGC slab and confirm that the coin and grade match the coin and grade in the NGC slab. Any information would be appreciated.

Thanks,

JDK

JDK,

NGC does offer a database like this, but it is only available to paying members of the Collector's Society. I would be willing to bet that someone here would be happy to look up the numbers for you thumbsup2.gif

Thanks for the information Chad. If anyone can look up the following serial number an let me know the coin and grade it lists, I would appreciate it.

3077618-010

Thanks,

JDK

Certification # 3077618-010

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date / Info 2006 W EAGLE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Denomination S$1

Grade MS 70

Pedigree

Strike

No Grade Comment

Population See NGC poplookup