• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Where's the online world coin form?

5 posts in this topic

The eBay seller's page didn't have anything for world coin submissions. Now that I'm a member of the secret society, er collector's society, I go to the main submission page and there's nothing there for world coin submissions either. How the heck is Greg getting a discount for using an online form?

Guess I'll just use the one and only world form they sent with my membership kit. Gonna try and cross some ICG and PCI slabbed Peruvian Soles.

The eBay seller's page didn't have anything for world coin submissions. Now that I'm a member of the secret society, er collector's society, I go to the main submission page and there's nothing there for world coin submissions either. How the heck is Greg getting a discount for using an online form?

Hey, when you're the Official Forum Admassador™ you get access to the "special" forms. wink.gif

Actually, the online form doesn't have a World Value tier, but the Modern tier is the same price. Same for some other world service levels. I just use the Modern tier and after I print out the form I cross out Modern and write World Value. Never had a problem doing it this way.

Just know that MANY countries aren't listed on the form. I use Albania for all the countries that aren't listed and I put the correct country in the Variety box and then cross out Albania after printing the form.