• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Presidential $1 Error Coins

25 posts in this topic

• Administrator

We've started a new article series to describe the Presidential dollar error coins that NGC is receiving for certification. This series also describes which errors are eligible for NGC attribution and how they are described on the NGC certification label:

Presidential $1 Error Coins: George Washington

Presidential $1 Error Coins: John Adams

Hopefully this will provide needed information to guide you through the submission process or to explain coins that you see in marketplace. Let us know if you have questions or comments.

Enjoy!

Mind boggling...I did not know there were THAT many errors on just the first two coins?

I knew about the major errors...but, holy cow, where has the quality control gone at the mints?

Thanks for bring this to our attention in such a concise manner.

I respond well to pictures grin.gif

We've started a new article series to describe the Presidential dollar error coins that NGC is receiving for certification. This series also describes which errors are eligible for NGC attribution and how they are described on the NGC certification label:

Presidential $1 Error Coins: George Washington

Presidential $1 Error Coins: John Adams

Hopefully this will provide needed information to guide you through the submission process or to explain coins that you see in marketplace. Let us know if you have questions or comments.

Enjoy!

These links are dead. Is the information still out there somewhere?