• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Graduating

9 posts in this topic

Yay I'll be graduating from high school tomorrow, no more school work!....until next year. I'll be at Northeastern University studying physical therapy. Post a coin that you think is awesome to commemorate this event!

Congratulations! Boston can be a fun city. If you’re ever not sure where to go to have a good time PM me cool.gif. Do not PM jgrinz! I never see him at any of the hot spots yeahok.gif

Err…here’s to new adventures

Columbian.JPG

gradcoin.jpg

Congrats Coinguy...enjoy your summer.

I sent something similar to this 1 oz. silver round to a niece that graduated from University of Wisconsin (Madison) with a BS degree in genetics. The only difference with the one imaged here, there was a date, 2007 at the bottom of the round that was sent.

The reverse showed a young man and a young woman walking on a path...I would assume it meant going forward into the future.

I did not get to see it, it was a direct mail order item.

Again...keep it level this summer, have fun headbang.gif, life is only just beginning for you.

Thanks for the congrats everyone. We have Hillary Clinton as our guest speaker so it will be televised on C-SPAN and some other networks if anyone wants too watch it 27_laughing.gif.