• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hello from a New Member

15 posts in this topic

I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Robbie Jenkins, and I am a 23 year old graduate student from the great state of West Virginia. I am an avid collector of 19th century US Type Coins, as well as early coppers and Morgan Dollars. I am currently serving as a summer intern for the ANA, and learning quite a bit while having a great time. I am an active poster on several other message boards, but just joined the boards here after lurking for some time.

So, hello to everybody. I look forward to talking with all of you.

Shortgapbob

~clapping~ Wonderful, just wonderful...you have choosen a path that will bring much joy and happiness for years to come. I am always pleased when young enthusiastic persons begin their journey into Numismatics.

Yes, please share your knowledge thus far, we can learn together.

~Woody~

Welcome to the forum...you need to post a gretting in the US. Coins section if you haven't already done so...there is a bit more coverage on that place, the tangents section here is a neat place to hang out and discuss things in general.