• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I'm back in the hunt ... 1st Toned Peace Purchase since hiatus

17 posts in this topic

Thanks to Compucheap - Im back on the hunt to add to my toned Peace $ collection. Anyone got any guesses to the grade ?

I finally found a 28-P toner - that one is on the way.

Anyone got a toned 34-S ?

Post a pic of a Peace $ toner to join in.

02774769.jpg

02774769r.jpg

Thanks

Michael

Nice peace there Michael. I would venture to say MS63 also. Little gouge on the Obv may keep it from going any higher. very nice looking!!

Nice looking Peace $ . Love the original skin and color. However IMHO with the dings on obverse and reverse both I would have to go with a 62 tops. Hope I'm wrong but that's what I see. CC

Sweet looking NT Peace dollar! 893applaud-thumb.gif Finding an attractive NT Peace dollar with more colors than basic light gold is very tough indeed. Good going!

Based upon the images, my guess would be MS64 - the marks aren't terrible and we're looking at large images which magnify them significantly. I hope this is a different coin than the one I viewed in person weeks ago, for if it's the same coin my guess will be way off. 893whatthe.gif

CoinAddict - nice end roller those are hard to find. I still havent been able to find one in all my searching!

I hope this is a different coin than the one I viewed in person weeks ago, for if it's the same coin my guess will be way off.

Damn that Feld guy, he always has to take pot shots at my toned Peace $. I think he has Peacenis Envy.

poke2.gif

It is in a PCGS MS63 holder and it will probably stay a 63. Like most San Fran issues the strike is weak. It'll go to NGC for cross as soon as I renew my membership and get me my 5 free grading coupons. (they still do that - right?)

Thanks for the comments!

Stayed tuned the 28-P is coming next. 5 years Ive been searching for this coin.

MIchael

...Damn that Feld guy, he always has to take pot shots at my toned Peace $. I think he has Peacenis Envy.

poke2.gif

Michael, quit your whining - I over-graded the stinking coin. grin.gif