• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Working on my...

8 posts in this topic

These sets are nice. My advice would be to strive for a matching set...whatever grade point you want, but try to match the set.

When I was a kid I was putting together a Roosy board with some coins from circ, some nice MS coins from rolls some from my Aunt Tilly.....well when I was done, the board looked like a kid put it together 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

A nice matched set in any grade point is always attractive.

Enjoy the hunt (the best part)

These sets are nice. My advice would be to strive for a matching set...whatever grade point you want, but try to match the set.

When I was a kid I was putting together a Roosy board with some coins from circ, some nice MS coins from rolls some from my Aunt Tilly.....well when I was done, the board looked like a kid put it together 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

A nice matched set in any grade point is always attractive.

Enjoy the hunt (the best part)

Dang tootin 1834247-130-297~Gabby-Hayes-Posters.jpgenjoy the Hunt yay.gif

589a92bb5041f_1834247-130-297Gabby-Hayes-Posters.jpg.86db8807ad3a00f4807fbbce85925a5f.jpg