• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I Guess NGC Changed Their Image Style Back?

13 posts in this topic

I sent in my Saint for crossover so I could use it in the Registry. Got the results back today, it crossed at the same grade. I was expecting the cheezy image they used to use, but they sent me the full slab photos, which I like much better.

Here she is:

8477e897.jpg

ba52b0f3.jpg

The pictures they took for my coins were either pixalated or out of focus. they looked really bad, even considering the price is only 3 bucks a pop. until they bring their picture standards up by a good margin, i won't be using them again for imaging.

the times i had them pic for me they did a close up of just coin which looked awsome. i have sold the coins with the piks but i dont like seeing the whole slab.there is no need to take slab pics the info it shows is already there to see!

I sent in my Saint for crossover so I could use it in the Registry. Got the results back today, it crossed at the same grade. I was expecting the cheezy image they used to use, but they sent me the full slab photos, which I like much better.

Here she is:

8477e897.jpg

ba52b0f3.jpg

Wow, that's a nice saint munkeyman95! Just dripping with luster. Wish my saint had that much luster. Do you think if you sent it in raw it would've crossed over to MS64?

I think that the coin is a PQ MS63, but it would not cross to MS64. Raw, or certified. It just doesn't have the pop of a MS64 coin. Maybe one too many marks, but it's definitely MS63.

Chad you need to send that coin to me for imaging. I can make it sing!

Bruce does very nice work, Chad. Check him out.