• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone Win Any Gmarguli Lots?

5 posts in this topic

Huge batch off good stuff went off last night on eBay, anybody else grab anything?

In addition to the a few that went off to cheap to let go, I won these for my collection:

1880332-005.jpg

I like Irish coinage. In addition to owning a mid grade 1928 proof set I pick up better date stuff when I come across it. This is the key date for the republic half penny set, can't recall seeing any others except for some very tired circulated ones. I bought this sight unseen with an opinion I would like it, hopefully that will be the case (Greg can usually tell what will grab me). However, I do wonder why it isn't flaming blue colored.

1522063-002.jpg

This one is more standard to my collection, a gemmy but unusual German state coin. I understand it has a Karl Stephens pedigree and he opined it was the best of the type he's ever seen. As an agdded bonus, it sold pretty cheap my second monster bid never even kicked in over my placekeeper bid.

I'm glad I found a few goodies, the new baby kept me from the most recent Long Beach show.

I'm glad I found a few goodies, the new baby kept me from the most recent Long Beach show.

Congrats, I didn't know. thumbsup2.gif You must be in cloud9.gif

However, I do wonder why it isn't flaming blue colored.

No Magic Touch™ for you anymore. makepoint.gif

1880332-005.jpg

I like Irish coinage. In addition to owning a mid grade 1928 proof set I pick up better date stuff when I come across it. This is the key date for the republic half penny set, can't recall seeing any others except for some very tired circulated ones. I bought this sight unseen with an opinion I would like it, hopefully that will be the case (Greg can usually tell what will grab me). However, I do wonder why it isn't flaming blue colored.

1880332-005.jpg

Because Greg knows you well enough, had predicted that you'd win it, and feared that all these chemicals would not be beneficial to your baby's health.

I voted for 2 though. smile.gif

This is the greatest poll in the history of the NGC forums. Clearly, it isn't blue because you love original coins. thumbsup2.gif