• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Can't add coin to set

7 posts in this topic

When I try to add a specific pcgs graded coin to my set, a new window opens asking for additional information. There I can add the grade but the "select coin" pulldown menu is empty preventing me from making any selection or saving the request.

I submitted this problem via "contact us" but haven't heard anything since the acknowledgement email from a month ago. Adding the coin isn't terribly important. I just got out of a long math class and I'm feeling kind of melancholy. I guess I was just hoping for a "Were still working on it!" note and maybe a smiley face graemlin or something to cheer me up.

Thanks,

Matt

Make sure that when you added the PCGS coin, you put all of the serial #'s in for it. Also, double check to make sure you're adding it in the correct spot. PCGS coins will always come up like this. It will make you pick out what type coin (ie.. 5cjefferson UCAM, etc..) the grade, etc..

• Administrator

Hey Matt!

The problem has not been forgotten. We are still working to resolve it and hope to have the fix in place soon.

Oh...almost forgot... smile.gif

YES and if you ALTER the set, IE add a coin BEFORE that PCGS coin, it shifts its position and you have to enter the information again ! much annoying if you have 7 or 8 PCGS graded coins and add a 1800's coin.. sigh I had this happen many times

In the end the PCGS slabs got ditched =D NGC grading them this week / next week *grin*