• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Let's See Some World Gold

88 posts in this topic

That's awesome Rey!! Never seen a $200 gold piece. I guess euro coins have a lot of high denominational coinage?

Is Australia part of the European Union?

That's awesome Rey!! Never seen a $200 gold piece. I guess euro coins have a lot of high denominational coinage?

Is Australia part of the European Union?

I don't get out much. foreheadslap.gif Also, I'm not very knowledgeable of world coins and with euro coinage changing, not familiar who supplies them or who spends who's money. 27_laughing.gif I am pretty ignorant when it comes to world coins.

Dave,

You are right on that point, I told John that it was a beautiful piece and he indicates that he has seen none finer of that coin, I definitely believe him, a very impressive Gold coin.

Rey

Although it is a somewhat later piece, 1959 Twenty Pesos, it still has an interesting obverse and the familiar reverse of coins from Mexico.

Rey

1959TwentyPesosObvUncert.jpg

1959TwentyPesosRevUncert.jpg

Although it is a somewhat later piece, 1959 Twenty Pesos, it still has an interesting obverse and the familiar reverse of coins from Mexico.

Rey

1959TwentyPesosObvUncert.jpg

1959TwentyPesosRevUncert.jpg

hail.gif893whatthe.gifhail.gif893whatthe.gifhail.gif893whatthe.gifhail.gif