• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dansco album question

11 posts in this topic

I have a dansco 8140 wash qtr album w/proofs and have added page 7 and 8. My question is the album came with 6 pages of which the 6th page was blank with no coin dates. Pages 7 & 8 came with coin dates printed like pages 1 thru 5. Where could I get Page 6 with dates printed. I have searched the internet for coin shops and all only offer pages 7 & 8. I cannot find a home page for Dansco only sales outlets via coin shops.

Thanks

Thanks Bruce, but yes I have checked Ebay for a couple of months now with only page 7 & 8 for sale(which I have). I have emailed several coin shops but get the same answer-that page 6 is not offered on their order sheets. I truly hate to handwrite coin dates on this page but I may have to. The dates missing are 1980p thru 1987p(with proofs). This is my dream set of all 385 washington quarters uncirculated of which I am truly close to finishing(only 41 coins).

My page is from 1979 S Var 1 to 1987 P. Unless I am missing something that may help you a bit more. Edited to ad How did you come up with 385? Did you include the State quarters?

Sorry, mine would start with the variety also. Yes it includes all state quarters w/proofs when the 2008(20 coins) is released and will be in two additional dansco albums for state quarters as soon as I get the coins photographed.

I will take a look at my local dealers place. He always has extra albums laying around. He sells them cheap. If he has a washington Album with the page needed, I will buy it and just send you the page. Dump the rest on ebay and come out ok.

Hey Jim, I have bought some Dansco albums and just bought a couple pages for lincoln album from this seller on ebay. Vernoncoins My last page had some blank dates holes also and I bought an updated from him and replaced that and the last page. He's a good seller to deal with. At least from my experience. You might check out his stuff! All his categories are on the left and you'll see his Dansco stuff.

Hey Bobby

Vernoncoins was one of the first places I went to and he did not have the page I need. Thanks for the tip, though. He's who I bought other pages from.

My 8140 must be a mutant or something, since my page 6 goes from 79-S T1 through 87-P, my page 7 goes from 87-D to 91-S, then a bunch of blank spots. With the proofs, it goes to 94-D and I have no page 8 (the rest of my set is just in whitman folders).

Thanks Bruce, but yes I have checked Ebay for a couple of months now with only page 7 & 8 for sale(which I have). I have emailed several coin shops but get the same answer-that page 6 is not offered on their order sheets. I truly hate to handwrite coin dates on this page but I may have to. The dates missing are 1980p thru 1987p(with proofs). This is my dream set of all 385 washington quarters uncirculated of which I am truly close to finishing(only 41 coins).

on some dansco albums i have i used a date stamp. just dial in the date and stamp.there r even lil stamps for the mint marks smile.gif

http://cgi.ebay.com/Lot-of-6-6-Character...1QQcmdZViewItem