• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Has ANYONE even noticed ,,,,,,,,,,

13 posts in this topic

Dena's HARD work on the NEW FORUM " NGC Registry Help and Instructions "

Girl is working her Arse off and deserves all the kudos you can muster

893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gifheadbang.gifgossip.gifgossip.gifgossip.gifgossip.gifgossip.gifgossip.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gif

Dena's HARD work on the NEW FORUM " NGC Registry Help and Instructions "

Girl is working her Arse off and deserves all the kudos you can muster

893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gifheadbang.gifgossip.gifgossip.gifgossip.gifgossip.gifgossip.gifgossip.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gif

Deeeeenaaaaaa shy.gifflowerred.gif

Yes Mike, I have been noticing how much better things are in relation to the Registry sets. Even an old fool like me seems to be less afraid that I'll delete everything by pushing the wrong buttons. Barb, with her new digital camera, seems to be floating around with much greater confidence.

Dena has been most helpful over the years to me. And I have made it known that I think she always "NEEDS A RAISE". Her job is most likely a 'stressful' one at times. She seems to handle it with a lot of grace. THANKS DENA for being one of THE GOOD GUYS. Bob [supertooth]

Hi Bob hi.gif

Yep, that’s our Dena. When she isn’t busting heads in the water cooler and body bagging problem coins, she’s always busy doing something. grin.gif

She is truly a great asset to the NGC Corporation. 893applaud-thumb.gif

I got a real nice, friendly letter in the mail from Andrew Salzberg and Amy Lorenzo, just part of the NGC Registry team of members who are willing to help.

The letter contained e-mail addresses and phone numbers with direct extentions for person to person contacts.

Appears this company really does want to expand and grow...they are on the right track.

Kudos

I got a real nice, friendly letter in the mail from Andrew Salzberg and Amy Lorenzo...

Amy has been especially helpful to me in straightening out some issues in the panda registry set. THANKS AMY!